2017 Subaru Forester WeatherTech Mats

We added Cocoa WeatherTech mats to this 2018 Subaru Forester. 

 

The New Cocoa color adds a nice accent to match the tan leather interior.

Standard factory floor mats

Subaru Weathertec (3)

Look at how much more additional coverage there is by the pedals alone

New WeatherTech mats

Subaru Weathertec (7)

WeatherTech Floorliners are digitally measured and cut for perfect fit.

weathertec

Subaru Weathertec (4)

WestherTech mats add as much as 30% more protection than factory floor mats

Subaru Weathertec (6)

WeatherTech makes mats thousand on mats it would be extremely hard for us to stock the right ones. We order mats as needed 95% of the mats are a day away for the other 5% we custom order and generally take about two weeks to come in.

Give us a call today to

order yours

978-356-7372

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s